Amber, I’ve recorded a personalized video going through all of the below information and how it relates to our last discussion. Check it out below!
We handle everything except the sales call
Campaign Focus: Businesses seeking UX design services
Email/Dialler: Email only campaign
CRM Integration: Can discuss CRM integration for when positive responses begin coming in
KPI to measure attribution: Positive Responses and booked calendar meetings on your calendar. We guarantee a 3% positive reply rate on our campaigns (if not hit, we will continue sending emails until we do reach this).
Tech – we use a diversified tech stack, this means that we use multiple domain providers, email providers and sending tools to never let a change with one tool interrupt campaigns: Domains, Emails, Email warm up, Domain record setup & Spam moderation.
Prospect list building – we do this in house manually to allow more filtering and overall higher lead quality.
Script writing – All our scripts are 3-8 emails long, and generally very targeted to one specific segment in order to have the highest chance of converting. All our scripts are sent to you to review before we send them out in order to make sure they best represent your business.
Appointment setting/CRM management – we handle the responses from your cold email campaigns to either get a prospect to request more information or book in a call on your calendar. You can choose which you’d like to focus on. We’ll continue to follow up with any lead indicating interest for as long as you work with us.
When someone books a call we notify you over email or slack, and you will also have the event on your Calendar. Additionally, we send the conversation screenshots so you’ll have full context before your call.
Our setup time is 14-18 days
During this time we will:
- Collect information needed about your business
- Collect case studies from clients of yours that we can leverage in campaigns
- Create a strategy for your campaigns
- Have an onboarding call to familiarize you with our system, and also talk strategy
- Get approval on targeting details, and built out your prospecting contact lists
- Write scripts for your campaigns and get approval on each
On average our first positive reply comes in 6-7 days from campaign launch.
What its like
Working With Us
- We do all communication in Slack, where your primary contact points would be Hasan and our Director of Fulfillment Nathan.
- On average we get back to all messages within 12-24hrs M-F.
- Our team is online from approximately 09:00am EST – 3:00PM EST.
- We have approval points on all new campaign ideas to gather your input and leverage your knowledge from working in your industry
- We have approval points on all scripts to ensure quality
- We typically test out 3-5 campaign ideas per month, starting with bigger ideas and then moving to smaller tests.
- First test: Industry
- Second test: 2 different scripts, one short and one longer within the winning industry
- Third test: 2 different call to actions within the winning script, within the winning industry
- Fourth test onward: Smaller more specific tests within the winning campaign, in addition to trying new “big ideas” scripts to try to beat the current winner.
We share reporting analytics for you to stay up to date, and also do calls on an as-needed basis to go over findings, and new ideas and gain feedback based on the calls you’ve had.
The payment of $2,500 is the first “campaign month” payment to Reaction Lab Media.
A “campaign month” consists of a 30-day period of which 1000 prospects will be reached out to, and does not include any time required to set up campaigns. This agreement requires a minimum of 1 campaign month, and thus 1 billing period for the client.
- Domain setup through Google domains
- Email setup through Google Workspace or Zoho
- Prospect list building
- Sending software management (campaign management)
- Scriptwriting and testing
- Appointment setting
What to do now
1. Let me know if you have any questions
Phone (WhatsApp or text): +447807 934 733
Email: [email protected]
2. Once your questions are answered and you’ve confirmed you’d like to progress an invoice will be sent.
3. Once the invoice is cleared, we still start a new email thread to manage everything. The email will be sent to the email we currently have on file, if you want an additional email for yourself or a team member to be included, please let us know.
4. In the email we send across we’ll include a form where we’ll collect all the information we need to get started with working together.
5. From here we get to work!
Have additional questions?
Book a Q/A call with a member of the Reaction Lab Team
Aron Levi – StudioUltima.io:
“I have had the pleasure of working with Hasan from Reaction Lab for the last couple of years. During this time, he has helped my agency secure meetings and paid contracts with a seven-figure e-commerce brand in the gaming niche, as well as a 3D modeling project with Patek Phillipe, which turned into a long-term partnership. The Lead Lab’s email outreach campaign was responsible for bringing the project to my attention through a successful meeting. If you’re a part of the creative design world and looking for a reliable and strategic partner to help you acquire more clients, I highly recommend speaking with Hasan and the team.”